Advancetech Aircraft Maintenance, Inc. has been providing aircraft services and support to the aviation community for over 30 years. Advancetech’s clients rely on the expertise it brings and the services it provides the Beechcraft and Cessna family of aircraft.
Advancetech provides to its customers the following services in-house some of which many other repair facilities have to outsource.
- Beechcraft King Air Phase Inspections
- Cessna Citation Phase and MSG-3 Inspections
- Beechcraft and Cessna twin and single engine Annual Inspections
- Pratt and Whitney PT6A, JT15D, and PW500 Series engine inspections
- Pratt and Whitney PT6A Series hot section inspections and component repair
- Pratt and Whitney PT6A Series fuel nozzle flow testing, repairs and overhaul
- Video borescope inspections of engines, airframes, and components
- Hartzell and McCauley propeller inspections, servicing, and overhaul management
- ABSC, B.F. Goodrich and Cleveland brake inspection and overhaul
- Beechcraft 6-year landing gear component inspections
- Beechcraft certified wing structure inspection per S.I.R.M.
- In house certified NAS410 M.P.I and F.P.I. non-destructive testing (Level II)
Please review our Specialized Airframe, Specialized Engine, and Propeller, and Other Services sections for a more in depth description of the services Advancetech is able to provide.